ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is it just me, but wouldn't a ZX look good with no bumper and the back end filled in and rounded? How would we do that? And could it be done with only having to paint the new addition?

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Depends on color in my opinion. Like no bumper low profile with a Xenon front painted in a pearl black. But then again I'd think it would look better with a chrome but thinner bumper

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That cavity would have to be filled in regardless.
A Chrome bumper would be nice. Not sure about the front. What I've seen so far looks like a big block hanging off the front. The s30 had some nice looks but not seen it fot the ZX yet.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
You need someone good at photoshop to fix that pic for you.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I forgot about that one. Made it into an issue of Sport Z or Nissan Sport magazine, IIRC.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Indy83Turbo280ZX said:
I forgot about that one. Made it into an issue of Sport Z or Nissan Sport magazine, IIRC.
Maybe you can remember who's it is (other than the obvious California plates) because for the life of me I can't remember where I picked this photo up on the net.

FWIW I believe its a custom job. As in no aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
JohnH said:
Indy83Turbo280ZX said:
Maybe you can remember who's it is (other than the obvious California plates) because for the life of me I can't remember where I picked this photo up on the net.

FWIW I believe its a custom job. As in no aftermarket parts.
Google turned up this: http://members.tripod.com/chocobo_knights/Mach5ZX.html

Feeling too lazy at the moment to thumb through the magazine collection right now.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Anyone have a link to more of Vin's ZX? Curious how he handled the front to balance against the rear.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
yeah the Mach 5 was totalled at a racing event, I wanna say it was Laguna Seca.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
This morning I saw a Corvette - yellow with what I swear looked like 300ZX tail lights. HiWay 8 - S.W. Houston.

Looked better than the two round taillights.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.