Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.az-zbum.com/information.ss.registry.shtml

a) There is nothing "fuzzy" about the production numbers.
b) 1002 were made for the US.
c) 75 were made for Canada. (no, these are NOT part of the 1002 made for the US).
d) The SS did NOT have the crappy BW T5 transmission. It had the same transmission as all other manual 88 turbos.
e) I'd like to know how you know there are 1000 that never left Japan.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
in a way I don't care about all the wrong info (when I read it) I was just glad a freaking Z31 finally made to car of the month :)

Post Edited (Jun 19, 2:27pm)

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sick of false information continuously being spread about the internet. especially about the Z31s.

·
Registered
255 Posts
6 Z31's have made it to Z car of the month.

-Sept 2000
-Feb 2001
-June 2002
-May 2003
-Feb 2005
-and now the newest Z car of the month, June 2005

Mostly the other cars are S30's but there were a couple 350's and Z32's.

·
Registered
311 Posts
az-zbum i've got a question for you would it be okay if i send you a pm??

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yeh it sucks big time. Thing is though, alot of people don't like the Z31 or and some people don't like the people who drive them because well some people think we are assholes but that's beside the point. Now that they have a shiro up for z car of the month. I am hoping the next Z31 will be a 50th AE.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd like to know just how many Z31 owners have submitted their cars. I'll be honest. I haven't submitted any myself.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I haven't either and it's because I feel I have no chance, simply because... well.... the one car per year thing that we were just talking about!

·
Registered
657 Posts
az-zbum.......... you should enter your AE......... its the nicest ive seen..... and as far as i know the nicest Z31 in Phoenix. I think you'd have a chance

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, but there are nicer Z31s in town. Red October's 88T was probably a little nicer. But mine had a lot more stuff done to it. And it's a 50th AE, which makes it stand out a bit more.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
just out of curiousity what do you miss about the 88T that your Z32 isnt doing for you?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.