ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone from this forum planning to attend? The chat on my350Z.com is that there will be tons of 350s out there. Last year I drove my 78 and had a blast, but I was wondering how many Z31 cars would be out to run the roads this year?

This is a must do event.

For more info check out:

www.zdayzevents.com

Thanks,

Glen
78 280Z
94 300ZX 2+2

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm intending to go, but I'll probably be embarrassed. I'm working on my Z, but it is far from a show car.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is not an event for "show" it is a driving event with a show. We will have everything from rust outs to sponsored vehicles (way too much money invested). As long as it runs and will ride the roads, bring it.

Please go ahead and register (form available at zdayzevents.com) so that we can plan for you.

Regards,

Glen

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very Important Message

Just so everyone is aware, our Car Show pre-registration sheet is also the pre-order form for ZDayZ T-shirts and Saturday Night BBQ Dinner tickets. Car Show Pre-entries automatically get 1 T-Shirt and 1-BBQ Dinner and can buy additional of either.

If you are not entering the Car Show use the same form to simply order T-Shirts or BBQ Dinners! By pre-ordering your T-shirt, you save $1.50 per shirt and are guaranteed the sizes you request.

Not to mention Car Show entry is also cheaper if you pre-register instead of register at the event.

You can download the pre-registration form by visiting the FormZ page of www.zdayzevents.com or by right-clicking this link and doing a "Save Target As..."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.