ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone received their calender Yet? They took my money about 1 1/2 months ago but I haven't gotten anything but a bill from Master Card for it. Any info on it???

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
> Has anyone received their calender Yet? They
> took my money about 1 1/2 months ago but I
> haven't gotten anything but a bill from
> Master Card for it. Any info on it???

Not a word. They cashed my check about three months ago. I tried to call ZCM, but got the answering machine saying Marc would be away on business untill the end of December. I tried to hit * as they said to get through, but just got a busy signal. I'm getting upset with them now since it's getting so close to the end of the year. I'll leave a message and E-mail ZCM again. Anybody at all get theirs?

·
Registered
26 Posts
> Has anyone received their calender Yet? They
> took my money about 1 1/2 months ago but I
> haven't gotten anything but a bill from
> Master Card for it. Any info on it???
Sme thing here. sent 2yr subscripiton in as well. no calender and no more mags yet. getting pissed off. C'MON MARC GET YOUR **** TOGETHER!!!!!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Orered the 1999 Z-Car Calendar

> Not a word. They cashed my check about three
> months ago. I tried to call ZCM, but got the
> answering machine saying Marc would be away
> on business untill the end of December. I
> tried to hit * as they said to
> get through, but just got a busy signal. I'm
> getting upset with them now since it's
> getting so close to the end of the year.
> I'll leave a message and E-mail ZCM again.
> Anybody at all get theirs?

I got my calendar within 5 days and it came all the way from Toronto, Canada. I haven't seen the ZCM calendar yet but I think they'll have a hard time time topping the quality and graphics of this z calendar. They even have a listing of all the major z car events for 1999. Plus a portion of the proceeds will be going to a very worthwhile charity, The Childern's Wish Foundation. I can go on about the personal letter they wrote to me for buying the calendar, the way it was nicely packaged, etc. but I won't. Check it out yourself <A HREF=http://granite.sentex.net>http://granite.sentex.net</A>/~burkhart/zcarcalendar.htm

·
Registered
6 Posts
> Sme thing here. sent 2yr subscripiton in as
> well. no calender and no more mags yet.
> getting pissed off. C'MON MARC GET YOUR ****
> TOGETHER!!!!!

I agree with Bil, personally l was unsure about ordering from an unknown company in Canada but you won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
> Sme thing here. sent 2yr subscripiton in as
> well. no calender and no more mags yet.
> getting pissed off. C'MON MARC GET YOUR ****
> TOGETHER!!!!!

Well, now I am getting worried. I sent ZCM customer service an E-mail and got got an unknown user message back. It looks like we are screwed until Marc gets back (if he's really gone). Funny thing is, I *thought* I was ordering the other calendar. I didn't know at the time that there were two on the market.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.