Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Names larry

76 280Z complete with a bunch of stuff to much to list. Like the Areo kit that is pictured on the car of the month. Think the kit and fin that that I bought (I got the big awesome fin that was like 250 bucks)ended up costing around 800 bucks? One rebuilt motor, 2 1/2 inch exhaust, OEM rubber all around interior and whatever is outside the car. Painted 96 Viper red (dodge viper) and has a bunch of other stuff....Oh Entire FI system down to the Mass air low to the CPU is new. Car is one of the best looking in Charleston but needs your attention...I have no time anymore.
Take car for 2000 bucks. Buy the way...its not a piece of ****.

Email me

[email protected]

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<b>Mass air flow..you mean Air flow meter...right?

Nice Z.

Do You have a air mass sensor or an air fow meter like the rest of us? If you have the mass sensor could you explain how you did the mod please.
Thanks-Travis 77z

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RE: Mass air flow..you mean Air flow meter...right

yeah, air flow meter......I forget because I have had several z cars. Sorry Mass air flow is a 300 Z part aint it? Yep had a few of those too...

Larryjam.

By the way.
I'm in Charleston South Carolina if anybody wants to sneak a peak.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I will be in the area in a few weeks

I would love to see your car, sorry i already have a Z but love to see other peoples rides too.

Thanks- Evan

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One of your pics is funny!

Hey larryjam! You have a very nice looking ride. You should look at the website because the last photo has your car looking like it lost about 3' in the center section! Pretty funny looking actually.

Steve G

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.