ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody at Z31 kept telling me my submissons sucked,.... Well they did!! So now that ia running, figured 'd get it done. These are the best I've go so far, I still like the nite shot, and then the river pic.

I like this the best..

and this..

well these are good to.

Comments??

Post Edited (Sep 26, 4:31pm)

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Re: Zbums calendar shots

You need more light. Wait untill it's not cloudy and take pics at dawn/dusk for best results.

Read this:

<http://www.cobracountry.com/fototips/home.html>

·
Registered
632 Posts
Re: Zbums calendar shots updated

let me know when you go to do this, and ill meet up w/ ya. id like to get some pics of both our cars. white and black if ya dont mind. just give me a call.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Looks good 88 Hydrid but I agree with them you need a bit more light I'm going to try to post pics of mine tomarrow .Authough mine is nowhere good enough for the calander I did enter it into the car show in Iraquois Park this past weekend . I iknew I wouldn't win nothing but I had fun anyway no other Z's were there sunday but the Bluegrass Z car club did come on sat.

Post Edited (Sep 26, 6:00pm)

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Photographing black sheetmetal is always a challenge.
The fussier the surroundings, the more the car gets lost in the reflections and the background.
Daytime shots are hard because of the large contrasts.
Direct sunlight between about and hour after sunrise and about an hour before sunset is difficult to use, depending on what latitude you live at.
Nighttime and twilight gives you more control over the car lighting.
If your camera allows extended shutter speeds then half the battle is won. You can run a long exposure and and walk around doing flash fill with a fast recycling handheld flash gun. Digital makes the process a lot easier to gauge the results onsite.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, you all have some very good ideas, too bad I dont have any of the digital, or Camera equipment youre talking about. I look at the pics,, and I think there pretty good. Somebody who knows what there talking about looks at them, as if it might as well been a throw away camera taking the shots. I am going to go out and play more on Wends.

·
Registered
53 Posts
john jones actually spoke again? WTF is this guys problem. i told you to get back under that rock.......AND DONT COME OUT!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
958 Posts
I'm starting to question whether or not he really has a Z. I can just imagine that he has a volvo station wagon that the previous owner took some water paint and wrote "Z" on. Now he thinks hes entitles to give an oppinion.

Makes me think of a Volstang... those things R cool.

·
Registered
297 Posts
i like the night shot best because it brings out the "Z" on your intercooler quite well. i love that IC.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.