ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kuhmo ecsta Supra 712's 225/45/16 z rated Brand new less than 5000 miles--Rims are also like brand new just repainted to look OEM new
$300 for everything call Ben or Email me 904-998-9487

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
300 takes rims and tires they are on and ready to be mounted already blanced

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh I see what your saying. No sorry I had bought some z32 rims and tires and was going to out them on my z31 but decided agensted it

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
.......apparently not.......

·
Registered
152 Posts
hes not being an ass, hes just making himself look like a retard.

superdave is tryign to tell you not to call the rims, rims. hes trying to tell you to call them wheels, hes not even interested in purchasing them, dont waste your time.

location would be nice, also might try posting on www.craigslist.org if you have a section local to you.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
aww i thought it was funny. this should be in the classifieds anyway.

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
superdave is trying to preserve the language.

Is this a VG30DETT?...

NO...no more than a rim is a wheel. "Rim" is ghetto/rice. Take pride in your knowledge/education....don't go slumming with your language.

Post Edited (Feb 2, 7:33pm)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just don't post--You think you look cool or something? Wheels rims who cares man I was just trying to get the word out there.. These RIMS and tires are a really good deal even with just the tires! There Almost brand new..

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
I wasn't saying that rim was the correct term, but after the guy didn't understand where dave was goin with it, seemed like a good time to let him in on the joke. . .

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
It's OK bdijanni. I'm just standing behind superdave.

You will find a buyer for those quickly. Kumho Ecsta 712's are at the top of my list. And some people are nutZ for the OEM wheels.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bunch of jackasses! For real when someones really trying to be serious and get the word out on a good deal theres always a bunch of jack asses in this forum that has to acked like they are 12.. Grow up!! Just don't post

·
Registered
14,897 Posts
bdijanni...welcome to zcar.com 90-96 Tech. We are not being asses. This is part of being on this forum. We aren't flaming...just suggesting proper terminology.

Everyone here...for what it's worth...someone needs to jump on that Kumho/wheels deal.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thankz JTMTT I dont think that we that web site for my area..
we should though that sh!t is nice.

·
Registered
6,813 Posts
FYI - based on his phone number, these are located near Jacksonville, Fla.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.