ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was reading that you can out z32 front brakes on your z32 300zx if you get the 5 hole hub thing. i was also reading another magazine and a guy with a 240sx just redrilled the holes in the rotor so that he could use the z32 brakes on his 4 hole hub. i was wondering, could i get a shop to redrill the rotors so that i could use them with my 4 hole rims.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
"i was reading that you can out z32 front brakes on your z32 300zx if you get the 5 hole hub thing"----Reread that.....

It is common to get the 5 lug hub because it is considered stronger. If you plan on doing the brake swap, wait, save up the money, and do the hub swap as well. Whoever drilled new holes in the calipers was just stupid, if you do that, you have a good chance at unbalancing the rotor, and making it weaker. If you don't feel like doing the hub swap, I am pretty sure that you can find cross-drilled and/or slotted rotors pretty easily.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
k sorry bout the typo, i like my stock 300zx rims so i guess ill just get realy nice pads and rotors

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.