ZCar Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New '94 Z32 owner here
Driver fender has a dent, what's the best place to get a replacement? Post in the parts Wanted section?
Driver rocker also has a dent...is it best to have a shop pull it out?
I guess only way to get a replacement rocker is to cut out of another car and that'd be a decent job to swap?

Thanks for the thoughts/info
1 - 2 of 2 Posts