ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys its me again, What do you think about the colors Blue or Ornage?

I also think my started is now dead how can i check it? Also anyone know of a place where i can get information for my rare 1974 260z 2+2??????

Well thanks again

-James

· Registered
3,488 Posts
Put up a message that just says "how rare is my 1974 260z 2+2?"

That might get the attention of some experts here who might miss your question because of the Color title.

I think Orange is great as long as you are talking about the original Z orange for that era. Even then, any bright red/orangish color usually looks pretty hot. Heck, I even think a Z of that era would look great in Taxi Cab Yellow!

· Registered
58 Posts
my z is a bright lighter green. everyone tells me constantly how kick ass it looks, yellow looks really good on them as well, i thought of painting mine orange but just changed my mind because no one had a green like mine!
my opionion is to go with something that stands out, be different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
38 Posts
I bought my Z with a corvette yellow (faded, chipping, cracking) paint job. Always been partial to yellow. The original color was silver, which I heard was the least durable color. I think the yellow was put on to keep the silver from falling off. I ready for a new paint job. I was thinking, a nice bright muscle-car orange. Probably a Mopar "Hemi" orange, with highlights of flat black. The entire hood for example. Not including the fenders of course. Or perhaps A pair of thick black stripes that go around the back end of the car across the hatch. Brings back some of that 70's appeal, but please stay away from earth tones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.