ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any of you guys know of any good shops for the Z or just any good auto parts stores in the area. I know about Phantasm and Urban Import, but other than that there really isn't anything around here that I've seen, what places would you guys recommend?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Below is some info.. First though, what are you needing to have worked on?

I have taken mine to Tuner Solutions, good guys and know their stuff. They do trans swaps, NA>TT, etc. They installed my DP's and 4.10 rear end gears.

(919) 783-5520
8805 Running Oak Dr # A
Raleigh, NC 27617

Ask for James and tell him Kenny sent you.

Or might try, sorry do not have their contact info, Happy Japs. Think they are in Durham.

DEFINTELY need to get hooked up with the Triangle Z Club! A whole lotta great guys with awesome cars. Meet first Thursday of each month, this Thursday!

http://www.trianglezclub.com

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well right now all I'm really looking for is a place that would have a nice set of conical lugs that I can pick up so that I can get my wheels on as fast as possible and not have to worry about how long it would take for them to be shipped here. Thanks for those names though, I'll probably hit them up when I have a probelm to be looked at rather tahn going to the stealership.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.