ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to the guy that made me that nice Z car display. He can do them for $140. If your intrested let me know. Ive NEVER seen any thing for a Z31 like this( any printed poster,grapic, ect.. for that matter) since the 80's and think its worth the price. You can have one of your car, and if you want one of mine, he can print one for about $100. These are 20x24 and are quite large. This pic is a little blurry z-ya

Post Edited (Apr 8, 4:21pm)

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Hmm well if I got one id probably want one like yours cuz it looks like it came out really nice. Ill see if I can gather $100 this week.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'd like one. Be a nice thing to have.

What if we wanted one of those smaller ones? How much would that cost? Just wondering. I'll take the big one though but like I said, I'm just wondering.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any body that would like one, I will need 4-6 good pictures. He will "doctor" the photo if you have a dent, or scratches, or ect.. Email me, and let me know if you want it, and I will give the email address of Mark(the one that does this) Z-ya

·
Registered
255 Posts
He'll change the background right?

Also, do we send the pics to you?

Post Edited (Apr 8, 7:07pm)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes he do alot of things, but it will look like mine, with the exception of the colors, if you want them changed, and the car. Drop me an email, and I will over the next week collect the names off of Zcar.com, and forward all of you an email from Mark so you can contact him, so everything is done right, with no middle guy. Cool? I hope everybody will find a way to afford this, as it is a special thing to me allready. Plus it looks rockin in the garage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.