ZCar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I regret to inform you that an F4 rated tornado came through and destroyed my property, as well as badly damaged my 87 300zx and many other important cars and possessions. Now while this is sad, I’m very pleased to say no one was injured. I would like to ask, do any of you guys have or know where I might find a cheap(ish) parts car or cheap 300zx in Mississippi or a neighboring state? As my Z was my first car I’ve ever bought to restore, it means a great deal to me, and I would love to be able to try and fix it as best I can. Thank you all for you guys help in the past through the forums, it’s helped me a great deal in my ventures. -Retro

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that. I've imagined that several times happening to my car. If it's any help, there are a couple 84s where I live that I can get parts from.

·
Registered
3 Posts
sorry about the tornado destroying your car, but i have good news for you, i know an auto parts dealer who , i bought my car parts from him last year and they are affordable, you can mail him here [email protected]

·
Banned
17 Posts
sorry about the tornado destroying your car, I recommend & refer you to mr Jorge mrcaich, i am aware is a very good dealers on & my car from him last 2 years ago,
87 300zx & is prices rate are very good to go
Kindly contact him via -[email protected]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the support with the car, it does mean a great deal to me. However Ive scored a really good deal on a car with a fellow who lives fairly close to me. I do greatly appreciate everyone’s offers though!! Thanks a bunch! -Retro

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hey guys. I regret to inform you that an F4 rated tornado came through and destroyed my property, as well as badly damaged my 87 300zx and many other important cars and possessions. Now while this is sad, I’m very pleased to say no one was injured. I would like to ask, do any of you guys have or know where I might find a cheap(ish) parts car or cheap 300zx in Mississippi or a neighboring state? As my Z was my first car I’ve ever bought to restore, it means a great deal to me, and I would love to be able to try and fix it as best I can. Thank you all for you guys help in the past through the forums, it’s helped me a great deal in my ventures. -Retro
If you need any parts, this guy, Steve would probably have it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bless you and God speed for your steadfastness!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts