Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys
Remember my problem with Venom injectors?
Well even with Zemulator I coulnt get the car tuned, these injectors were a lot bigger than 740cc (what they supouse to be) we think they are about 1000cc.
So I got tyred of the idle problems and the slow response from the car.
I reinstall the orignal 370cc while I get 555cc nismo ones.

Question for you all: how much boost would it be safe to run, since I have bigger turbos on my Z. (RB26DETT Skyline Turbos)
when I had the stock ones I ran at 18psi.

Any suggestion?

PD, who wants Venom injectors on sale now, free shipping!!!

·
Registered
10,895 Posts
cant you use your Zemulator to find out when you approach 100% duty cycle on the stock injectors? (its ~15 psi for stock injectors and stock turbos)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zazupilot,
Please tell me a little bit more about it.
how can you tell the injectors are at 100% duty cicle, where do I see it in the Zemulator?

In addition you know Ash is lost since two weeks, so I have the stock program from Zemulator, do you have the ZEM file for 370cc?

Thanks

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
With the stock program I'd say, stick with around 10psi until you can ZEM it for stage III. Even with the turbos you have, you should be able to run 14psi with the stock injectors once you get the fuel and ignition right.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks !!
Now I just need to find Ash in order to get the ZEM file for Stage III, I have the Eprom but I dont want to take the Zemulator again out of the car...

If anyone have the Zem file please let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
Federico,

The ZEM will tell you what the injector duty cycle is running at any time the system is running in realtime mode.

-Ash

p.s. I received your email and am getting to it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Bro!!

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
I think if you send your injectors to <http://www.rceng.com/> They can bench test the injectors, blueprint and balance them. If you wanna keep them, and know exactly what they're putting out... just a thought.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info, first I want to dispute with the company who sold me this "·$%&%&/ injectors, and if I dont get the money back, I will contact rceng.com

FHG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.