ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its not too old of a clutch - i guess something somehow got up in there - flywheel was perfect - didnt find anything - pretty lame if you ask me

Post Edited (Nov 11, 8:11pm)

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
What the ****? Looks like the rivets gave way. An what are you doing over here on the "dark side"? LOL!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i was just crusing around one day and bam 86 T hella clean $1400 i was like wtf this thing is hella clean and it says it runs good and i thought to myself if it runs decent ill just pick it up and resale it for some profit - i test drove the car an hour later - it ran good and most everything worked but personaly hated the car it just seemend big and bulky and under the hood just look like a big mess and it didnt really seem that fast - i like strait sixes dont know what it is about them but thats what i like - anyway i was like whatever perfect to resale for profit - take it home just screw with it a couple days fix a few littel stupid things here and there and was just getting ready to sell - now the main thing here is i bought it in the middel of summer 100 degree weather and it was all stock - well one night i had to go pick the GF up at work at like 2am and i didnt feel like taking the 240 because i didnt want to wait for it to warm up and i had just blew the driveshaft and tranny in the 280 so i hope in the 300 and well the temp was lik 60 or 70 degrees and well when the turbo first spoold and the front just picked up hard and i kicked in the clutch and it slammed back down and i hit second and it chirped i just couldent bring myself to get rid of it so i half ass faked trying to sell it so the GF wouldent get pissed and now its mine :p plus its just another step forward torwards the z32TT which is the dream car and got me into the Zs

one day walking home from school (when i knew nothing about cars) 280zx auto 4 seater $500 OMG!!! so cool its right befor the 300zx its gotta be cool - well i got it a couple days later for $425 and thats that - its been about 2 years since then and i have had 7 cars and all of them have been Zs :p

Post Edited (Nov 12, 11:29pm)

·
Registered
958 Posts
lol. I've heard really bad things about the Z32. 2 quotes that stand out, "It has a horrible motor.", and "Worst Z ever built."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.