ZCar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I'm from Germany and looking for a Datsun 240Z which I want to import from the United States to Germany. Sadly, we didn't get the original 240Z car here but only the 260Z/280Z 2+2 version.

Looking specifically for:

Datsun 240Z
Color (preferably but not necessarily): silver/grey/black
Matching numbers
Clean title
Manual transmission
No major rust
Has to run and drive (no project cars)
Budget: $20.000 ($25.000 for extremly clean cars)

If you know someone who owns a 240Z (local car scene, neighbours, friends) I'd gladly appreciate it if you could ask them if they might want to sell it.
I'm also very happy about any hints on how to find one. I've bought alot of cars so far, but searching for a car in the States is quite a new challenge for me, so any help is much appreciated.
I'm currently checking craigslist and the forums, are there any other popular websites for selling cars in the US?

Regards

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try Bringatrailer(.com), it's an auction site for unique cars of any make, and Z's appear there fairly often. There's a '73 240 on there now.
Good luck, hope you find a good car!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi everyone!

I'm from Germany and looking for a Datsun 240Z which I want to import from the United States to Germany. Sadly, we didn't get the original 240Z car here but only the 260Z/280Z 2+2 version.

Looking specifically for:

Datsun 240Z
Color (preferably but not necessarily): silver/grey/black
Matching numbers
Clean title
Manual transmission
No major rust
Has to run and drive (no project cars)
Budget: $20.000 ($25.000 for extremly clean cars)

If you know someone who owns a 240Z (local car scene, neighbours, friends) I'd gladly appreciate it if you could ask them if they might want to sell it.
I'm also very happy about any hints on how to find one. I've bought alot of cars so far, but searching for a car in the States is quite a new challenge for me, so any help is much appreciated.
I'm currently checking craigslist and the forums, are there any other popular websites for selling cars in the US?

Regards
Hi Did you ever buy a 240Z If not I have 1970 HLS-00598
and I I have 1971 240Z available. you can text or call 4787471239
Thanks Tom

·
Registered
97 Posts
1972 silver

I have one but it will not be finished for about a month about to go to paint new floors STI LSD rear end l28 engine with su carbs toyota brakes 15k . I have shipped international before and have references . I will be in Germany next week !
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts