ZCar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1974 Datsun 260z
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 1974 260z, and I'm in the process of putting it back together. (Best way to keep busy during COVID :)).

Like the title says, I'm in need of a 260z fuel tank, with straps if possible. Also a pedal assembly with all pedals (clutch, brake, and gas). And finally a spare tire well for the the 240z-260z (1970-1974).

Very low on the wish list is also the wiper linkage with wiper motor mount bracket so I can restore the windshield wipers at some point.

I'm in the Los Angeles area, so if anyone has these parts, please let me know. I'm very excited to join the Z community, and hope to have this thing on the road soon.

·
Registered
late 1970 Series 1 240Z
68 Posts
LA_Z_boy,
Are you saying you need the spare tire well or the cover? what about the bolt that holds the tire in place? Did your person have the pedals you needed?
Let me know, Ed

·
Registered
1974 Datsun 260z
3 Posts
I have tank from my 260z. Replaced it a while back with one that was already cleaned, painted and ready to go. So this one is available. Let me know if you still need one.
Not sure if I still have straps.

·
Registered
late 1970 Series 1 240Z
68 Posts
I just reread your orginial post. I see you are looking for a 260 wiper motor and bracket. I have one.are you interrested?

Did you find the fuel tank straps and pedal assy. you needed?

Let me know, Ed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts