ZCar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all im looking for a 240z or 260z. My father use to have a 240z and 280z and its what really got me into cars. It doesn't have to be the most glamorous thing as far as body work goes, just something that is repairable and preferably with a motor that is in decent shape. Im in New Hampshire and willing to pick up as long as you are somewhere within the Northeast or so. Trying to stay under $5k. Thanks :grin

·
Registered
2 Posts
240z or 260z

240z or 260z....... Hello Dinwiddlah , i wish to tell you that i have the selected item you wish for. leave me a message on 262 423 4618 for further details and photos.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all im looking for a 240z or 260z. My father use to have a 240z and 280z and its what really got me into cars. It doesn't have to be the most glamorous thing as far as body work goes, just something that is repairable and preferably with a motor that is in decent shape. Im in New Hampshire and willing to pick up as long as you are somewhere within the Northeast or so. Trying to stay under $5k. Thanks :grin
hey , i have the car , text me 4696266507 if you interested in buying at a good price under 5k

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi If your still looking for a 240Z text me 4787471239. Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts