Discussion Starter #1
85 z31 turbo

7500?
300hp?

I would never pay that much for this car

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
I still don't understand how someone could have a Zcar for 25 years and only put on 18,000 miles?

·
Super Moderator
6,412 Posts
Agreed^^ That's just wrong. You really appreciate these cars when you drive them.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
worthless opinions..

to me is a life time deal that i can not afford because I'm a jerk who never wait long enough for such deals to appear on my radar, DD 2 classics an a third in the garage

A year ago This baby would be mine, today, because im n idiot, i can only dream about it..let me see 18k divided 7k, no no thats wrong...18k divided 18k = this guy so far paid one dollar a mile!! isn't pretty!!

or I pay 7k for the next 100k miles = Woohoo!

dam i miss a good one here

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Re: worthless opinions..

Alex, would you like to repost that in coherent English. With all due respect I think you are trying to make a point here but I'm just missing something. Maybe you need to walk me through it.

It seems like you are saying it is a good deal at 7500 but I can't figure out why you would have bought it last year./

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: worthless opinions..

I think it would be a better deal at 5k. 7500 is a bit much for both of these cars IMO

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
Maybe I missed something in the add.....OR.....he edited it to show the actual mileage, but the add now says ("170K miles"), so all of a sudden this is a REALLY bad deal.

·
Super Moderator
6,412 Posts
The one zwilliams posted said 18,000 miles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.