ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
That's Ryan87's car - Supercharged with NO2. Don't expect to get those kind of numbers out of an N/A that isn't supercharged or running N02!

Very interesting car - I was parked right next to Ryan at the Branson Z Fest (this run may have been from that event). After talking to him I was surprised at how little money he had to invest into his supercharger set up to run those kind of numbers! Great car! Fights the popular believe that it can't be easily done! You would definitely have to know what you were doing however - very custom setup!

·
Registered
567 Posts
argh! what burns me up is that i could mod my car up like that but i'd never pass visual here in california. Cant even put headers on. I had them on for a while and had to take them off to pass smog. damnit!

whoops kind of a thread highjack. sorry. That car is really nice. I need to get out of california then maybe I could build a cool z31.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
not sure that that car is street legal...Maybe it's just me, but lots of those pics show it on a trailer.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
It's on a trailer cause they trailer it to the track. They run slicks on it. They EXPECT to break something when they take it to the track.

It IS a registered car. It IS legal to drive on the street. They towed it the 200+ miles from Kansas City to Branson so they wouldn't be stuck there when they broke something.

And they did. They snapped a half shaft at the track.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.