1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I've always ben tempted to purchase one of these, take all that BS out and sell it and then see how much money i have to do my own work on it. They usually sell pretty cheap.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I like the concept behind the door panels, not the color though...

Rear hatch area is nicely done though pointing the speakers towards the front like that would royally screw the soundstage up. Wonder too why they left the openings for the stock speakers?

·
Registered
673 Posts
horray! i love when people take sound staging into consideration =) just lovely

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've noticed so many times at how people can spend so much time and money on sound and entertainment, paint, body kits, etc. and not take the time to clean up the engine a bit. Just filthy.

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
You really have to wonder, what was he thinking when he opened the hood to take pictures?

You'd think he'd say "Hmm, it looks like I just went 4 wheeling in a mud pit with no engine shield.. I guess I could take a small rag and water to wipe some of that off..."

I mean really... 5-10 minutes and it'd look sooo much better.

·
Registered
225 Posts
looks nice... i just dont like the front bumper.. nor the rims...lmao u see the piks on ebay? for a nice ride on the outside.. that engine bay is dirty ass fuckk!! ****...and that white smoke...

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Wouldn't the soundstage be better with them pointed forward? Pointed directly up you are going to have reflection off both the hatch glass and the interior ceiling/roof trim. Since the speakers would be pointed at both, you'd have some nasty reflection going on. It's going to be much more work created a decent soundstage with all the bouncing around. With his setup, you can tune the rears independant of the fronts. Granted he doesn't have much distance, but I don't think he's worried about the sine wave length from a couple of 6.5" speakers.

I know a wee bit about soundstages. My last Z was set up for SQ. I tuned it on my own then had a local shop use their meters to fine tune it. Had a lot of fun with it.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
i vote who cares. . .it'll prolly get jacked and all that crap will get stolen. you can't even put the tops anywhere!!! hideous body kit, hideous color, poorly maintained mechanically, and a waste of money on unnecessary fiberglass inside. . . what a shame

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
The sad part about these type of 'creations' is that the money invested into this z could have brought a dozen back to life or 2 or 3 into near showcar condition, cosmetically and mechanically.

I hope it was a n/a, no offense [didn't bother to click the link for further info.].

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
nope, the poor thing was a TT reportedly about 100k on it, but the engine loks to be terribly cared for and beat to ****.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.