ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone, realizing the sudden love I have for my 280Zx, asked me if I would trade it for a new, or fairly new 370Z?

I told him "absolutely yes!" BUt, the only reason I would do the trade is because, after selling the 370, I could easily buy two or three old Z cars! I'd get a 240 in superb condition, another 280ZX (maybe a 2+2, or turbo), and I'd also get a 300 twin turbo with the money made off the sale of the 370.

Strange, but as cool as the 370 really is, there's too many of them on the road, and I'd really rather have an old Z car instead, although my mind could possibly change upon driving the thing.

So, would YOU trade your old Z car for a 370? Or even a really good 350?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Would you trade for a 270Z?

74a2z said:
do u mean the new 370z and previous 350z?? never heard of a 270/250z
YEAH...UH...? Sorry! 270Z, whatever. I meant 370Z or 350Z. Don't know where my head was...270Z... heh, heh, (hides face in embarassment).

In Waco there seems to be a lot of 370's. I like they're look...a lot...they harken a bit back to the Z bodystyle of old...a bit. I'll bet they're incredible to drive, but something in my heart always cries out for the "good old days." I prefer older cars, older airplanes, older roller coasters (I'm a coaster enthusiast). Something in me resists modernity somewhat. I could change, possibly easily. But for now, I'm quite satisfied with my head and heart in the past in certain things.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
O.K. changes made. Cool I can do that on Zcar.com! Thanks for the correction! Don't know what I was thinkin!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
In Houston for every other "sports" car on the road there are 4 to 5 350 or 370Z's passing them. In can't tell the difference right off. As for too many - no; in 10 to 15 years I might be able to afford one. But I've got to get a good driving 240Z first.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I'd trade my collection of the finest dryer lint, not a big fan on whats new on the market but if said lint was traded for a 370Z and besides surching to make sure its not stolen or made of drugs I would trade it off for my dream 65 Buick Skylark and the other part goes to schooling and gas.

·
Registered
495 Posts
In a New York minute. Would probably get a 75-78 to replace the 86.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
No.

Bonzi Lon

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
I like they're look

No...you like THEIR look.

·
Super Moderator
6,412 Posts
It would depend on the color of the 370z.

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
If it was a black Nismo 370, heck ya!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I want mine up in japenese police colors and a light bar with blacked out windows and all the Nissan badges replaced with autobot badging. I will make a New Universe Prowl!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.