ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about getting rid of my new truck and getting something cheaper. The only other vehicle that I wouldn't have to think long on would be another Zcar. I spotted a fully loaded '91 300ZXTT w/ 94k. It has had a new timing belt and tune up. I did notice that the brake cylinder was leaking and there is minor hail damage. Their asking 11k for it, Is this a good deal or should I run like ****. I would be thankful for any advice.

·
Registered
205 Posts
> I've been thinking about getting rid of my
> new truck and getting something cheaper. The
> only other vehicle that I wouldn't have to
> think long on would be another Zcar. I
> spotted a fully loaded '91 300ZXTT w/ 94k.
> It has had a new timing belt and tune up. I
> did notice that the brake cylinder was
> leaking and there is minor hail damage.
> Their asking 11k for it, Is this a good deal
> or should I run like ****. I would be
> thankful for any advice.
just check this sights for sale section and i think you'll see that $11k is high for a car in that condition with those miles. also, check traderonline.com as they have an average price feature that will tell you what the average asking price on their sight is for a car that fits the specs you plug in. for the car you're talking about, it should have ALL books and records to command a price anywhere near what is being asked.
andy

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
> just check this sights for sale section and
> i think you'll see that $11k is high for a
> car in that condition with those miles.
> also, check traderonline.com as they have an
> average price feature that will tell you
> what the average asking price on their sight
> is for a car that fits the specs you plug
> in. for the car you're talking about, it
> should have ALL books and records to command
> a price anywhere near what is being asked.
> andy

the 300ZXTT was what made me want to get a Z i luved the body shape etc... but due to being 18 and having now job i had to get what i could afford so i ended up getting a 280ZX but i luv it very much personally i think i think 11k is worth it if its in good condition, i remeber when i was asking a lot of question about 300Zx's they have something different with the different years of brakes... like i think they changed a lot of stuff in 92 or something can't quite remeber but they changed from aluminum brakes or something i'm not exactly sure but you should ask the people on the 90-96 section i'm sure they know a lot
good luck and Zya later
yuichi

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.