ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My g/f just inharited 80,000$ from her dead uncle :D, guess who got 10,000$ of that! ME :D.. 5 g's are goin into my Z31, thinkin of painting it yellow, with blue vinly, then engine + exhaust :) lol, Anyone got a pic of a Yellow Z31?

edit: then get that **** splash guard fixed

Post Edited (Mar 23, 5:00pm)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Dude,

Let's stop and think about this..Plz---stay w/ me here.

Your car is an '86:
1) How's the enginge?
2) How's your transmission, rear-end, tie-rods etc.
3) Tires, struts, spring, suspensions?
4) Interioir etc.

Let everyone on the board help you with this, LOL!

Scott

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well.. my clutch is facked, the car grinds going into 2nd all the time.. not sure abou tthe CV joints or any of that stuff.. but i'm not really mechanically intuned so i wouldn't know if it was right there infront of my face..

·
Registered
198 Posts
Okay, my 2 cents..let's talk about the mechincal stuff..

From what you just said:
1) Automatic or standard that's grinding?
2) Is car jumping all over the road?

No paint...let's go performance FASHION OVER FUNCTION, no?

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Yello, Blue Vynal? I would reconsider. Why dont you invest that FREE money, forget about it, and in 5 years, Reconsider what kind of car you will buy with cash. You didnt know you were getting the cash anyway. You are lucky to be in a situation where this cash is avalible to you. Dont be stupid and Blow it and have a yellow 300zx that is not going to worth anymore than when you started. You will thank me if you do what I say. If any thing spend some, and invest at least half. This money could MAKE you money if you play youre cards right.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
this is a joke, right???
I have a better idea, give me the 10,000 and I'll give you my car?
<http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=6908681&uid=1353268>

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
4narchy,

I know it's been said, but don't do it.

Take the majority and invest it in something like 88hybrid said. I do not believe you will find the 5g as rewarding if you dump it into your z31.

Part of enjoying your z31 is doing at least some of the work yourself and you do have to ask yourself some serious questions about the car before dropping that kind of money into it. My 85 n/a is no exception but I'm doing all of the work myself, a little bit at a time, and using refurbished junk yard parts where I can.

Please consider before blowing a good thing!

·
Registered
458 Posts
you can give that 5g to the "Help Erik Rebuild His Z31 Fund" :p

·
Registered
657 Posts
im going to have to agree with everyone on this....... invest like 5 g's in some good stocks......... find something you'll buy, that way you and the people you know can invest into your investment....... then pull that **** when it doubles. invest another 5 g's and put the other into your yellow car. if you play it right you could do this in 6 months or less. I dont think ive ever seen a yellow z31....

·
Registered
23 Posts
If anything I would get a z32 like someone else mentioned =] I know I have love for my 85 turbo, but I would love to keep her as my weekend warrior and have a shiney z32 to cruise to school/work with.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.