ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen one at a show before on a z31, anyone know where to get them from? or are they just all stickers?

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
why on earth? wood doesnt belong in a sports car. Its not a bently!brushed metal is what its all about :)

and seriously....Ive kept my eyes out for dash kits of ANY kind for our Z31 at car shows of all sorts and have only seen dash kits for Z32s. I wouldve loved to get a metal dash kit for our car but alas, none exist that I know of.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
I must agree with sportdriverGT on this one; I have a partly wood grain/leather racing steering wheel that came with my Z when I got it and that alone bugs me. Wood grain is poo in a Z; just something about it doesn't look right. I'll be changing out my wheel when I have cash to burn; the last thing i'd be thinking about is putting in more ;) It's not a 70s Cadillac.

I have seen carbon fibre dash kits for the early Z's somewhere...

Post Edited (Mar 29, 2:17pm)

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
to make it look better. but taste differs from person to person.

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
Wood dashes belong on high end luxury cars, not sports cars. Putting wood on a car that screams "I'm from the 80s" would look terrible with it :)

Gay Nightrider digital dashes, or analog dashes in orange would clash so bad with wood.

·
Registered
559 Posts
yellow84t... k sounds interesting enough lets check out his ride.....unholy god my eyes!!!!! mtv please turn my old school race car into a riced out piece of s**t lol what the **** happened in here??? http://dbtechdesign.com/300zx/images/P1120091sz.jpg

no wait wait wait... it gets better just look at the list of mods here folks http://dbtechdesign.com/300zx/modifications.html

im sorry i dont mean to dog on anyone but ya know...ya push it too far with the painted red calipers... ON A YELLOW CAR ...the "painted interior parts" 5% of tint on back windows but 35% on the front??? and tinted the headlights??? it may be quicker than mine but **** id be less embarressed riding in my 88 n/a 17(in colorado folks) second 300zx..but thats just me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.