41,003 Posts
"Big Leg Woman ain't got no soul.
Least that's what they say!"
T. Nugent

·
Super Moderator
41,003 Posts
No YouTube in P.R.C.

He who shall not be mentioned probably had a comment to help here. I do see a LOT of Red Tractors here and many babes with more curves than the Brubirdo Girly above!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Ok - personal driver/passenger air bags - go anywhere any car.

And the girl at the white car - ahh; hood lift?

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
AHH!

I don't care how sexy you are - DON'T sit on the hood - that'll never buff out.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Hey guys I got a story for ya,

So I was refueling the ZX on Monday morning when this black police Denali just flies right up to the pumps behind the ZX. So ignoring it I continued to wash my windows when this deputy steps out, she was about my age maybe a little older, red head, a little taller then me and looked like an otakus wet dream, almost. "there where no tentacles and limited edition gundams about." Well anyways for the oddest reason she just stood there and stared at me and the ZX while I just milled about cleaning my windows and checking the pump. Finally, I looked at her with a smile and said "Mornin Ma'm." she had this look of terror on her face when I looked right forward at her, she jumped into her SUV and floored it outta town.

Besides a giant "WTF?" over my head I decided to see if anything just happened up ahead so I just cruised along for 20mi and didn't even see her or any cops accept for the DOT scammin the log truckers again. But man, I can't pick the right description but I must say if she where in civil mode unless she got a ring I would have begged for her number. But I don't think my good looks would win anything.

I do worry for her though, there are some scary people on that road.

41 - 60 of 864 Posts