ZCar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 864 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever met someone at the gas station & chatted wishing later you had asked for their number? Yeah sunset orange w/ custom black rims, young & hot. We talked SCCA events. This Z was pumping next to me just this afternoon. Wish I had gotten more info. Regrets?

·
Super Moderator
41,003 Posts
You dwell on things a lot, don't you?

Coulda, woulda, shoulda... Makes for great conversation, but for gawd's sake it's no way to run your life! Wasted effort on things that mighta been. Pffft!

·
Premium Member
5,113 Posts
My thoughts exactly. To boo hoo about failures in life. Nobody showing up to the pitty party? Awwwwww. We all make our reality. Our life is the sum of the decisions we make and actions taken. To dwell in the past is useless. First rule- Do nothing useless. You are wandering. You have lost the goal and are distracted by the sound of locust.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I suspect you miss the hot orange car more than the driver...

·
Premium Member
5,113 Posts
We are all lost untill we reach enlightenment. To wander is fine as long as you are cutting your path. The problem is here there are not enough examples of enlightened people. Conventional ways simply do not work. You can see it everywhere. People crippled and overwhelmed by their own internal problems. The walking dead.

·
Super Moderator
41,003 Posts
"People crippled and overwhelmed by their own internal problems. The walking dead. "

Amen brother! People dwell on things because they CHOOSE to dwell on them!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
What - you don't watch NCIS or CSI or any of the high tech detective shows.

"God helps those who help themselves" - someone I never met

Start with a liscense plate number - search from there. If it is meant to be - you will find her.

So get off your arse and do some searching - Ah now where have we all heard that one before?

·
Super Moderator
41,003 Posts
Well Matt....you saying you would turn your back on Elaine Z at the pumps???

·
Registered
641 Posts
omg... what's next Bubbles?????

·
Super Moderator
41,003 Posts
Yeah, John H is filling the ludicrous "stupid engineering-ignorant statement quota" once provided by Bubbles pretty well. His latest categoric statement was headers making the car louder is total B.S. and then used lame examples from his own experiences to show why. Really Bubblicious and Vintage Z-Car.Com technical discourse.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Some newspapers have a “Missed Connection” section in the classified section.

Post an ad if you want but don’t wait too long. Provide details such as the date, time, location, and a short description of the person and car. Just maybe, the person will see your ad and respond to it. If not, at least you’ll have the satisfaction of trying.

1 - 20 of 864 Posts