ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran my first AutoX of the year yesterday. Great event large turnout,117 cars, many with multilple drivers. My first event in the open class of F Stock, last year I ran rookie class. I WON my class!!!!! It's always a battle against the new Mustang Cobras and Z28 Camero's, but the ZXT ruled the day, well not exactly ruled but won by 1 sec on 56 sec course. Since it is a winter series race there are no points involved and no trophies....but it still felt GOOD.

There were several Z's running. My ZXT in F Stock running BFG R1's, a N/A ZX in C Street Prepared, he had 15" Hoosier AutoX tires bigger sway bars and warmed over engine, a 240 that was trailered in running racing slicks and something mean under the hood, I didn't see what, ran B Prepared, and a first gen 300zxt with no interior, one seat, no dash, rusted fenders and big 17" AutoX tires running in A Street Prepared, that guy was FAST!!! There was also a 1600 Roadster that ran very well.

If there are any other AutoX'ers out there, get your buddies who don't run to take the Z's out and have some fun.

Russel 83ZXT

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.