ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been told that I can get Wilwood calipers that will bolt right up to the stock mounting holes. I went to the website and there are a ton of different models. Which ones bolt up to the stock mounts?

Thanks.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Correct,

you need the ones with the 3.5" boltspacing, the Superlite. However, you will need to know the diameter of the rotor you intend to use along with the offset. It will require that you use an aftermarket rotor and you will have to have some hubs machined. Do your homework!
<http://www.wilwood.com/products/calipers/calipers.asp>

·
Registered
91 Posts
i sell em...

the caliper will bolt on . i sell outlaw 2800's in billet for $125 ea.

if you look at my website i make all the stuff for this, it REQUIRES a custom made rotor and hat.
i sell the whole setup for $650. pics on my website.

MIke

·
Registered
91 Posts
i sell em...

the caliper will bolt on . i sell outlaw 2800's in billet for $125 ea.

if you look at my website i make all the stuff for this, it REQUIRES a custom made rotor and hat.
i sell the whole setup for $650. pics on my website.

oh and you have to helicoil the struts to standard thead or drill the calipers and the latter is NOT recommended.

MIke

·
Registered
168 Posts
Re: i sell em...

I'm running the AZZCAR fronts on mine. The superlights do mount to the factory holes but with spacers. I don't know anything about the Outlaws but the Willwood superlights make the stock brakes seem like toys, I guess the kinda are though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.