Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Re: I don't think the focus of this debate

Cool!
Can you take zcar.com out of your life too. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

·
Registered
998 Posts

Now if you were only out of this site forever! Go to bimmer land. I hear they serve Latte's at the dealer when you bring it in for service. Wow!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

That's right. M3 owners drink lattes as they blow past your Z, even in the twisties. At least I can afford to pay cash for my car. Tell me, what is your interest rate? 9%? Payments per month? $400/mo for 60 months. Ouch! That has to sting. Truth hurts, huh buddy?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Close......M-3 owners drink lattes as they wait for the service manager to give them the bad news about the engine they blew. By the way, how did you manage to slip an M-3 into the discussion? You said you got a 330IX. And obviously you didn't know that IX's are only manufactured for soccer mom who're nervous about switching over from their Explorer. A real BMW enthusiast wouldn't be caught dead in an IX.

·
Registered
998 Posts

Hey Genious I own three new cars out-right. You are not the only one that can afford to buy cars without financing. Actually if I wanted a Bimmer it wouldn't be the cheap one that you purchased. Want to compare my earnings with yours? I think you may be a little embarrased.

Now, goodbye and get off the Z site.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
You made the fatal mistake of grouping all BMW owners. BMW makes the M3 which eats Zs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. How's the grinding tranny doing? Just how slow is 2nd gear anyway? Say hello to your service manager as well. BTW don't miss a shift or any 3 series will blow past you. LOL. Ban me if you want me gone. But then you admit defeat and you are the snob if you need to do that.

·
Registered
860 Posts
The truth that hurts, ZNESS, is that you don't have a platform to stand on. You are like a wounded animal fighting to stay alive. Throwing punches in the air aimlessly hoping to land a punch or hit a nerve.

·
Registered
40 Posts
amazing.....didn't this clown have a similar post a while back? This all sounds too familiar...paying cash for cars, snobs and the claim that "any" 3 series will blow past you?

ZNESS....my wife and I are on our 3rd BMer and I've loved them all...our current X5 (paid for BTW) will kick your 330's ass in every aspect....and pull 2 jet skis....but I digress.

I'll say hello to both of our service managers and you can kiss all our asses!

Have a nice day!

plan_Z

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Re: Why does the Z show a 20% drivetrain loss?

The bottom line is that this car was a major disappointment. Deep down you agree with me but you will only truly see the light once you sell the car. Admit it, you get seasick from that bouncy ride, don't you? If that is the definition of a sports car according to Nissan, I'll pass. The suspension was "updated" for 2004. Why would they do that if nothing was wrong with the 2003 models in the first place? Just another case of deception by Nissan. Feeding everyone B.S. with a spoon. Just make the 300zx again and charge $45k. That will separate the men from the boys. I'll definitely buy one again.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Apparently you have a reading disability. Read my post again. I have no problems with my Z. Not one. As far as purchasing it for the purpose of racing other cars on the highway, tickets and insurance rates in my state prohibit me from that teenage activity.

I take it back about your M3. I should have asked you why would anyone pay all that money for a hopped up 3 series. If it makes you happy I can pull my 1968 Road Runner Hemi out of garage and we can do a straight line run and see who has the faster car. (on the track of course).

You will be a pleasant addition to the Bimmer site. Good luck!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.