ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
lol, Datsun280zx, you just contradicted yourself. You said maybe you're biased. .then you said it has nothing to do with personal tastes.

That story doesn't prove/disprove anything either. I've had tons more people look at my z32 and make comments than I did on my z31. 99% of high school kids don't even know what a 280zx is, let alone "appreciate" it. This whole thread is based on PERSONAL PREFERENCE. There are attributes I can pick from EVERY Z that I like, and some that I don't.

I love the 240's, but think a v8 swap would be more my alley since I crave more power than the I-6 gave. The 280zx's had lots of character,were lighter, and had creature comforts that I like, however I don't enjoy the huge bumpers on it. The z31 had smooth lines, although plain, and the best seats out of ANY YEAR Z. The interior of the z31 is by far my favorite, but the extra weight takes away from it. The z32 is heavier still, but the performance in handling and acceleration overshadows every other Z model. I don't like the extent of the electronics needed to keep a z32 running, but it's just the cost of z32 performance.

There are things we can like and dislike about every Z, but in the end it only amounts to piles and piles of PERSONAL OPINION.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
it's not the car, it's you...

perhaps it's not the z31 that people dislike so much, it's just the winney z31 owners that continually say " quit saying my car is ugly". enough already. who cares. if you own the car, why care what others think?

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
> Now "85zx" you say noone is talking sh!t about ealrier Z's?

Haha, noone was before until ya'll started spouting off but you guys get just as insulted as we do so now you know how it feels! :)

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN!

"perhaps it's not the z31 that people dislike so much, it's just the winney z31 owners that continually say " quit saying my car is ugly". enough already. who cares. if you own the car, why care what others think?"

WORD, DAWG!

AMEN!

During the last go, some idiots said the "no, YOUR car sucks!".

I'm fine with them thinking that, ****, no problem with them SAYING that! Their opinion doesn't matter one whit to me---it's my fu*king car, who gives a shite what anybody else thinks? Guess this is a sign of someone who didn't buy the car to compensate for lack of penile ability...

Why are these little-dicks whining about how they are so hated? Buy something with class, and not some bland-mass market Saturn Clone, and maybe you will get some respect!

Shite, Give it a REST, you inseure, no-dick, little whiners!

I hope this post wasn't too long for 85ZX's attention span. He wanted a shorter post... "Z31's SUCK" was already deleted, so I wasn't going to just post that again....or did I just do that?

Oops...

Post Edited (Mar 1, 4:29pm)

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
As I suspected!

"Good luck trying to find your girlfriend with it haha..."

Like I said above: "Penile Ability Compensationmobile"

I picked up my girlfriend in a Primer Spotted 62 VW Microbus, from a guy with a hot new Trans Am.

My dick was bigger, I didn't need the Trans Am, nor did I need the Corvette.

I bought the Z because it was faster than my Carina, and didn't keep seizing the rods every time I took it over 7000rpms.

Not to troll for chicks, like some misadjusted, impotent Peacock with wilted feathers!

Post Edited (Mar 1, 4:33pm)

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
Well, domdogg...

If 331,737 is the mark (of the 280ZX over five years)
Then YES, 268,485 IS poor sales.

The numbers don't lie! Look at the trends in sales, and you see the early series stayed STEADY, but each of the models AFTER the 280ZX declined SHARPLY after their introduction.

Indicating it was a "flash in the pan" design, and not a true classic.

As much as people hate to admit it, the 1979 280ZX is, was, and probably always will be the best selling Z-Car of all time!

Over 80K sold. Nothing even comes close.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.