ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright dude, I thought I would let you get away with the pedantic way you half assed answered the questions I sent you. But now you are taking even more time to continue to stick yourself into other people's business. Now, if you are going to be the keeper of a website meant to help people, and let others have fun, please make sure you have a bit of a personality. Not only that, but be sure not to be a pompous ass. I can read things fine one time, so please save yourself the hassle of posting them twice. I do not know you, so do not feel free to use words such as "Peter". It's kind of funny, I heard this word from this "white trailer trash" guy just this weekend. He seemed to like it, because he used it quite often. It shows which side of the street you grew up in. (Just in case you missed it, yes I am calling you white trash) Let's see, what else. Oh yes! I am not sure how much knowledge you have about these cars, but it seems you think you have quite a bit. Please keep your sorry ass away from my questions. The name is Alvaro, so if you happen to be smart enough to read who wrote it, don't even bother reading it. I am quite sure a lot of people around this site, and plenty others feel the same way I do. I am sure the number of people transcends into even family members. I have plenty more, and even more time to answer responses, so feel free to keep up your sorry ass attitude. You make me laugh dude. Thanks. Ranoutofroom.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Give AZ a break - he is very passionate about our z31's and has invested a lot of time,money,himself, etc into that passion. He can be abrasive on the discussion boards sometimes but I dare you to find a time when he is wrong about a technical question.

The website he has put together (az-zbum.com) is (in my own opinion) the best collection of all different kinds of z31 related information that I have come across - and I have seen them all over the last five years.

I finally had the chance to meet AZ_ZBUM in person recently (at the Branson Z Fest) and he was *very nice* and friendly. He even took the time to answer personal questions I asked about my 85.

Chill out and don't tear down somebody you know nothing about.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
You have absolutely no clue what you're doing.
You don't know what any of the modifications you want to do will do for you.
You have no clue why you should or shouldn't be doing it.
You provided no details about what you are seeking by doing the modifications.

I usually completely ignore questions like what you e-mailed me because it's so lacking in any sort of intelligence. Basically, you have done NO research, have NO clue, and have NO understanding of what it is you are doing or want to do.

Call me an ass all you want. I don't give a ****.

So, the questions are:
What are you hoping to accomplish?
Why do you feel you need this modification?
What type of racing are you going to be doing?

Clueless people get no help because they deserve no help. Put forth some effort into understanding what you're asking and I (as well as a few other people) can help you. If you just want to waste money, go to a strip club. Much more entertaining.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
****, I leave for two days on vesation and I miss all the fun :)
no worry I will catch up on what I missed, at this point I have no idea what either of you is talking about but I can see how Bum pissed off someone else on this board :)

·
Registered
724 Posts
2th.......2 days?????? That's not a vacation.....that's just an overnighter. LOL. I'm gonna have to catch up also with the latest developments of "As The Website Turns".

Special Ops Lives

·
Registered
875 Posts
I have to agree with Stu, AZ and Red October (who still comes back to this catagory even though he is in the 90's now) provide a LOT of technical information to the rest of us, Some I may agree with and some not but at least they take the time to assist us not so knowledgeable ones. And I for one appreciate that.

Everyone gets up on the wrong side of the bed once in a while.

All I can add is if you post use "SEARCH" first THEN ask your question and say you did search first, sometimes they will go easier on you Ha! and your ass won't burn as much.

·
Registered
95 Posts
who is this guy, i say from now on no one answer his questions, except with smartass remarks, yes azbum can be an ass. but hey he knows his ****, hes more then earned the right so step off biotch.

·
Registered
639 Posts
AZ and Red October have forgotten more about z31s than most of us know.

Roger

Post Edited (Jun 6, 9:13am)

·
Registered
724 Posts
To alvaro.......remember......NOTHING is free anymore. There's a price to be paid even for information.....and a few cocky remarks from the info giver is not TOO high of a price to pay especially when the info is right on the mark which,......AZ and Red always are. If you're not content with the way this site is contributed to......find another site. My bad......it is a FREE country.

Special Ops Lives

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Chill out and dont be so sensitive. These guy answer multiple posts of the SAME questions all the time, You are lucky to have knowledgeable people like them to even try to help out. I quit answering posts because somebody asks a question, you answer it, and they just complain and challange youre answers. It's like "why did they ask to begain with??"

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
they are NOT always right. most of the time yes, but Ive seen them both be wrong at least once. both are valuable sources of information.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Yeah ya were Bum. Remember when ya got married? LOL Hey.....we all screw up now and then.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
why is every dedicated older Z (280 and earlier) owner a fat slob? lol

Post Edited (Jun 6, 9:05pm)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Alrighty then, I guess this post has taken a different route. Happy marriage everyone (lol). I guess most of you see this "FREE" advice as having its perils. It sounds like brownosing to me. If you have knowledge, and act like a jerk, keep it. If you have knowledge, and are a good person, share it. I have had my share of ppl who like to jerk ppl around. Sort of like giving a pie with a sword behind their backs..."I'll give u advice, but I'll pommel you in my head". To those who have stated "let's not help him(me), please don't. I don't need you. I act like I don't know much. I am not a mechanic. But trust me, my 86 300 and my 79 280, would put to shame most of your cars. Yet, I don't know much. Let's be a little humble. If you don't feel like dealing with questions, don't put up an interactive site. Just put up a site with a bunch of car pictures. It seems some of you are educated in these cars, but not educated in other aspects of life. Carry on, and don't stress over my words. Just continue living life as you have. This is "FREE" amusement to me.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.