ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be there on Friday night. I'm pretty excited. I going in my car, but my clutch is as usefull as dental floss shoe laces!. Wont be dragging any. I did get my clutch though. Im usung a Clutchmaster clutch. This is my second one, and it held up good considering the abuse it took! Thats why i'm going with one agian. Hope to see some of you there, If you see my car come say hi! Z-ya

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I'll be there! I won't be getting in until Saturday morning (stupid job!) for the Saturday events. I will definitely look you up! I believe that AZ_ZBUM will be there as well but I haven't heard a definite yes.

I just finished replacing my clutch as well but I went with stock replacement parts as it was my first time replacing a clutch. It is working fantastically though and I spent a few hours on Sunday getting her ready.

I am looking forward to seeing you there!

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
**** it, I almost went this year!!! ****!! everyone that went last year said it was the best time EVER.

hey hybrid, are you going to hot import nights in Kansas, I believe it's in Jul sometime, I'm taking my car to that show.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Gimme a beer or 5 and I'll sit up there yelling:
- learn to search. might help your find your target.
- OMFG! You are such a fucktard!
- Open your eyes next time!
- Read the Freaking manual!
etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.