Not open for further replies.
121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Posted by: 1-i-Z
Date: Today, 04:30AM

and where was the Z car in this whole 6 page thread?????

car talk child, car talk not Z car talk

this exactly whats been happenning here, youtube etc, get override by emotions n paying lil atention to details,

·
Registered
925 Posts
t5turbo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Posted by: 1-i-Z
> Date: Today, 04:30AM
>
>
> and where was the Z car in this whole 6 page
> thread?????
>
> car talk child, car talk not Z car talk
>
> this exactly whats been happenning here, youtube
> etc, get override by emotions n paying lil
> atention to details,

ok so where's the car talk then? i'll i see is tazer videos and a bunch of rambling! oh and you don't have to thank me for that "contribution" t5turbo they're free of charge. this thread is just taking up space in my junk email box. oh and it's now 7 pages of non-car talk but who's counting right? just don't say the word xbox360 or they'll shut this thread down.....oops i just did! MODERATOR where are you?!?!

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
"What got the boy tazed was his hand in the pocket. A cop HAS to assume a weapon is in the pocket"

not really,at the moment of boy sticking the TIP of TWO fingers at the TOP of his pocket cop already drown N was AIMING fire arm (we all know NOW is a teaser), his angle of view is the very heart (from behind) of boy , cop never sew "hand in pocket theory" , he is full of **** but not fully stupid NOT to mention it at the end of the tape... as a defense he choose to lie to everybody who CARES to see what REALLY happens. F..k the MTF's... cops or citizens

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Car Talk?????????

This isn't car talk, It sounds more like idiots talking about idiots. There has not been 1 mention of a car in this thread. Child??? I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather. All I see in the video is a kid being stupid and not listening to the officer and in the same retrospect, an officer who has no patience with stupid people and has to resort to violence, (what they preach about is wrong in the first place.) On the books, the officer was slightly in the wrong, but I would have tazered the stupid mother f#$#$er myself. Maybe this should happen more often to stupid people. "what, can't shut the f#$k up when I'm talking," Zzzaaaaaaaapppppppppppppp "then take that you stupid little puke and you can go home crying to daddy, and I'll tazer his azz as well for raising such stupidity." and if the thread is clogging up your e-mail, then stop following it, dah, unless you need more laughs, hahahaha. "The Stupid Shall Be Punished"

·
Registered
925 Posts
1-I-Z - WHAT'S THE PERSONAL ATTACK FOR!? i'm backing you up over here! and even if you take the email option off, once you've posted with it on, it will send it even though you've changed it.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Sorry, I'm just crackin, don't take me seriously, I'm actually laughing all the way with this thread. (giggle) 7 pages now, lol, must be a bunch of people up north like me, too cold to work on the Z, so let's bullsh!t, lol, It's all good. Last night on youtube I saw this big fat black welfare chic get tazered and the gross part of it, was she was wearing a thong, WHY, I ask, WHY, yuckkkk!

·
Registered
925 Posts
i was over my bro's house last night playing ps3 and we decided to check out how smooth the internet was on the game system so we went onto youtube......you want to talk about disturbing!! if i could mention what we seen on there i would but i'm affraid i'd get kicked off this site. just put it this way though. i would have took that chick in a thong any day!!!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
You didn't see the young girls eating each others doo doo did ya.???

·
Registered
925 Posts
what sh$#lovers? i've seen it but no it wasen't that.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Well, she asked for it,lol. The WWW is an amazing place. It's a long way from "PONG" which was the video game I grew up with, then Atari, now, sh!t now, it's freekin unbelievable. Want to see a pic I found yesterday with a girl [email protected]#Kin a sheep,lol, just kiddin, some people might throw me out of here, but holy sh!t, I can't believe my eyes. O' yea, if you ever get p!ssed off at a machine your working on, never type in a search, "[email protected]#^ing Machines," cause your p!ssed, you will be amazed, I never new they had things like that, I guess in the future, men will not be needed. flmao

·
Super Moderator
40,999 Posts
You can buy inflatable sheep...

I have one of each, black and white.

For when I'm feeling frisky in the hotel.

Seriously, I have inflatable sexual sheep dolls I bring on the road.

Nothing is more fun!

Try it some time: wake up in the morning, toss the sheets, inflate your sheep and partially conceal it under them. Add whatever fluids you want to the sheep's orifii. Leave for work.

Check what the 'cleaning lady' does on return to room. Usually your faux lover is waiting for you, clean and up on the top of the sheets. Sometimes not.

It's a hoot.

You won't find it on You Tube.

At least not until I get a digital video recorder...

BTW, Lawyer Boy got what he deserved, T5 just can't stand that fact.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.