ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering...Who is all coming down on Sunday? My real name is Jonathan...So if I see one of you there, it'll be easier than calling me Pegasus86 all day long :eek:P

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I hope it doesn't rain either...It be a huge bummer! Well...I'm gonna be there around 1 as well and am running STRAIGHT to 88Hybrid's car LOL So hopefully I'll see you there if i can find his car in time :eek:P

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Haha - we'll probably run into eachother AT 88hybrids car and not even know it, lol. It should be fun - I've been thinking about it a lot the last couple of days!

It's too bad th2thman won't make it down - he's not all that far away.

Idrfly (I am spelling his name so poorly) mentioned being there on Sunday as well.

Zya there!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great! I am definately looking forward to coming down as well...My girlfriend is probably going nuts because I finally get to be around Z freaks like myself...She is probably dreading the fact that she has to go to! Oh well, if I had to put up with that "Notebook" movie...She can **** well watch me run around the Car show like a fat kid in a candy store for a few hours!

·
Registered
958 Posts
I can just imagine it. Yall are standing at 88hybrids car just ooing and ahhing at everything and yall don't even realize that yall are next to eachother. Then out of nowhere John Jones (who you also don't who he is) runs up with a sledge hammer and starts beating the crap out of 88hybrids car, screaming something about racing him now. From this we learn to watch for people with sledge hammers, and also that John Jones is a 16 year old, pre-mature balding, 60 pound white guy. Watch out for this senario.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
HAHA, LOL. I felt like I was reading a book there es3 - I sure hope that doesn't happen!

Pegasus - **** straight! My wife would come with if she could (she came to the Branson Z Fest) but she has tons of studying to do for the nursing courses that she is involved in and she isn't going to make it with me this round.

·
Registered
53 Posts
of course i'm there, as long as my wife doesnt mind keeping my 3 obnoxious kids all day, keeping my fingers crossed. better give it to her good sat night!!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm at my girlfriends right now (luckily she has internet and she is making me macaroni and cheese yummy!), I think she' gonna let me use her camera to take pictures. Well now I gotta run to WAl mart with her lol see you guys Sunday!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.