ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok heres the problem I got my 84 N/a running after having the heads done and everything was heaven . I was running late to work last night so I raced to where I was supposed to be when I go off work and started the car I heard what sounded like all the lifters tapping under the hood . I drove it home and noticed no loss in power but the tappety tap tap is driving me crazy I did drive it this morning and the same thing tapitty tap tap but no loss in power or anything else wrong. PLEASE tell me I didn't just ruin my motor and if I didn't please tell me what is wrong and how to fix it thanks.

You guys are the first ones I talk to even before I talk to any mechanic I really appreciate all the help you keep giving me

·
Registered
662 Posts
Sorry, Off the point...

Could you please tell me the name of the UK based company that supplied you with your gasket set...

Thanks.

·
Registered
662 Posts
... got ya email...

Thanks.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok this is wierd I drove it to work tonight and right before I pulled into work no more tapping oil was always full and when I got off work it still didn't tap . Could my ports have been clogged temporarly? I honestly don't know but it is back to its old self now so thanks anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.