ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
They look awsome installed and JapanZ is The man to deal with. I will try to take some pics of mine tomorow and post it. Requires a little spliceing for the O/D button but it is super easy.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Peanut Squirrel and ssm86 those 2 were looking fo the Auto im the one lookin for 5-spd

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
i wasnt looking for one, i was being a smart azz and was saying that japanz could get them, when he said he knew this guy......

i have a 5 speed

·
Registered
53 Posts
woops sorry i just read the post a presumed u wanted one according to what u said

·
Registered
53 Posts
japanz, not meaning to bug you but any signs of 5spd and also can u guess a price so i can have money on hand

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
16 with a z32tt

A MT is harder to find than a AT and they usually cost about $100US to the US. I have found rock bottom deals from time to time but it looks like I am buying them all up over here and people are not so willing to let them go so cheap if there is a demand. If I get one cheaper I will let you know and give you a better deal. But have that amount ready if you will.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
pic for yuns, i got mine from JapanZ as well. There pretty nice if you don't mind it being kinda high:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.