Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Re: Who keeps their spare in the car? And who keeps tools in the

Seattle Manufacturing Corp. http://www.smcgear.net . We mainly make gear for SAR, fire departments, and people that need the *strongest* gear you can buy, as well as mountaineering gear. We're the Cadillac of climbing/rescue gear. I was just giving you a hard time. Most casual climbers don't use our stuff, it's too expensive. However we're looking at getting into more stuff that casual climbers will use. Like our triple auto-locking biner and our ascender/descender (I believe these are almost done).

·
Registered
6,225 Posts

Stock spare with gnome. Fix a flat and back up gnome. Tiny gnome tools for engine gnome ..he's kinda flaky though without warning he up and moves to British Columbia.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

Tell Graham to launch him back your way. ;)

·
Registered
5,468 Posts

That's is great M4L. In fact most people don't know this but "Pulling Down" is a local slang term for climbing. Thus my screen name. It's isn't cause I am a geeky pulldown menu type.

Do you climb or just make the gear. I have heard of the company SMC jsut never used their gear.

Sorry for the tread jack!

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

I've climbed, but not recently. I'm hoping to get back into it when I'm in Cali. Right now I don't have the time.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.