ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find a higher performance intake manifold for my 280Z? Any addresses and/or 800 #'s would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I guess you want to stay fuel injected? You could go with the Arizona piece. See it at www.arizonazcar.com. Even pricier than that would be a tripple throttle body setup using individual TWM throttle bodies. It basically is like a tripple carb setup, it uses the same intake, but has injector throttle bodies instead of carbs. Very high flow and will cost about 1200 for the manifold and TBs. I'm having one custom made by Force Fuel Injection www.force-efi.com. I should get it this week. Tapered runner and plenum, ford throttle body, domestic injectors, extruded fuel rail, etc, for less than the arizona piece. My experience so far with Force leads me to believe their delivery time sucks unless you are one of their regular race customers. Top quality work, though. Send me an email if you want a pic of the intake when I get it. I would find a custom builder before I went with the Arizona piece. You must have a serious motor to need a better intake than the factory one. I switched mainly so I could use cheaper domestic injectors and throttle bodies on my turbo motor.
greg
71 240z

micha wrote:
-------------------------------
Where can I find a higher performance intake manifold for my 280Z? Any addresses and/or 800 #'s would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.