ZCar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,005 Posts
Please add suggestions to this link, and the OP will add them if he feels they should be part of his post.
Thanks to those of you who commented to his original posts who had their links and suggestions already incorporated. Your threads have been deleted in the hopes that one thread will be digested by the ADDHD set we have coming over the summers. It's in one place now.

As more links are added the suggesting post will be deleted to try and keep it simple as mentioned above.:grin

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
You forgot to add Tony's stash to this list. :surprise

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to all for submissions to this list. Thanks for the updates Tony!

·
Premium Member
41,005 Posts
Sometimes it takes me a while to log in... if I can't get to it on my iPad, it can be a while these days.
:nerd

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No prob Tony, I know you are busy and on the other side of the world.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looking for an OEM 1970 240 hood

Hello, I've checked all the websites listed in this thread but none carry an OEM hood or like metal hood for a 1970 240. Plenty of carbon fiber or fiberglass but no metal hoods. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PM sent. You can always put a want to buy post in the WTB forum.

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah time to do a little cleanup in the thread. Tony, can you re-open this thread so I can tidy this up a bit?

·
Registered
1 Posts
A few of the sites you have listed are no longer operating anymore.

cleggengine.com is another good place for rebuild kits.

you can also order directly from kameari here at
kameariengineworks.co.jp
They have an online catalog with prices in yen. you can definitely find some interesting parts in there.

If your running triple webers a good site to visit is redlineweber.com

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes I need a mod to let me clean it up. Thanks for your addition.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Check us out @ Datsun-garage.com !!

We offer Datsun parts for may models, and we will work with you to find any obscure parts the best we can. Let us know what you are looking for and what we can do to keep your Datsun on the road for as long as possible!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Check us out @ Datsun-garage.com !!

We offer Datsun parts for may models, and we will work with you to find any obscure parts the best we can. Let us know what you are looking for and what we can do to keep your Datsun on the road for as long as possible!
Noted! Thanks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts