ZCar Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
No, it's just hilarious "none were available in North America" yet three people found places easily with simple google, or eBay... Now someone can search Craigslist and the defrocking of the false prophet will be complete.

"None in North America"

HAH!:eek:

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
hahaha, Tony. that is kind of funny now that i think about it :D
well, at any rate, i hope the dude can find what he is looking for, either on ebay, or google, CL, or even in his home town salvage yard.

Bon

·
Premium Member
5,065 Posts
yeah, that would result in more lies and spooning requests if he did get one. Lets all hold hands and wish him luck. If I wasnt so busy I would ban him and some others. Erase about a 100 recent threadps that are useless. I just have bigger things going on. Thanks to Tony for stepping up while Im away. Sorry the forum is starting to suck. Its because Im not taking out the trash.

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
LOL...

But I'm a sociopath, don't you know?:D

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Hey Seth,

don't sweat it, man.

did you check that link out? i seem to remember talking to that guy awhile back about doing a stock rebuild for my n/a and he seemed pretty reasonable and legit.
although, i would like to learn how to do a rebuild on my own.... maybe someday

good luck on your project

Bon

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yes I did touch base with him.We have been playing email tag to work out a final price for a rebuilt engine and slight turbo upgrade .Since I wanted to keep my engine and not do core exchange its a little different.Thanks for info

·
Registered
997 Posts
There's 3 in the classifieds

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey Bernard,

You ran the 503cc Ford injectors for a while didn't you? Would you recommend them? Did you get ok gas mileage from them?
I ran ford cfi injectors that are rated at 480cc or something like that. They worked very well for me. Low 11's in the 1/4 and 425 on the dyno. Gas mileage was much better than stock but I think all tuned ecu's are/should be if they're calibrated correctly.

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
Lol go ahead and ban me hero,I couldn't care a less.It will feel like getting banned from the special Olympics because they found out I was normal.I don't think me or many of the others will cry themselves to sleep because we weren't part of the Tony D car forum king,and his band of sheepal morons.You guys are classic bullies who together convinced yourselves you are wise and witty.Just the fact your "I live in a **** hole country that's known for easy prostitution" and is divorced most likely because nobody can stand him ,is your mentor leader explains everything.
I'm sure Tony D will come back with what he convinced himself is a witty response on this.I can read this guy and his personality all day long.Anytime he responds to the same post three or for times shows you how unbelievably immature he is.Engineer or not ,he certainly isn't intelligent as his constant babbling shows.To answer and re answer the same post is a sign it takes him that long to try and sound witty,to form an argument (or maybe that long to read the initial post and figure out if he was being insulted).
As for his followers its not that you take his side its either 1: you fit into the norm of society and simply chose to follow him since it is easier than forming your own opinion. 2: you still have realized that TonyD is a parasite who contributed nothing but hatred and bitterness.

Either way I couldn't care a less,I enjoyed this.To have a site to read and introduce to friends that also read this stuff for comedic relieve was worth it.For a long time to come I hope to continue reading Tony D's rants with the occasional side kick comment to encourage him.Nothing like watching human beings degrade themselves at such a rapid pace.You should rename this whole forum devolution .com more suiting.
Hahaha arguing with an innocuous warning from a moderator, that's always a win-win, you can see he's already got what HE wanted, so contributions to the board long-term are no longer necessary.

Who was it that classified him a "knowledge vampire" out the gate, a self-interested individual with nobody's welfare but his own on his mind?

**** I hate when I'm so right, so often!

:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
There's 3 in the classifieds
I thought posting something so obvious would scream "YOU EFFING IDIOT!" too loudly, so I eschewed fanning the idiot's flames.

But yes...there ARE three in the classifieds...which is why the "I searched this site for two days and there are none in North America" claim just rang of bovine faces...

:D

·
Registered
77 Posts
I ran ford cfi injectors that are rated at 480cc or something like that. They worked very well for me. Low 11's in the 1/4 and 425 on the dyno. Gas mileage was much better than stock but I think all tuned ecu's are/should be if they're calibrated correctly.
Thanks for the info :) I was worried that being an older design that their spray pattern wouldn't be great and I'd have trouble running higher AFRs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tony D is probably the dumbest person on this page the guy seth asked a simple fucking question , google sucks for trying to find anything nowadays its all cluttered with bullshit adds and he lied ? Are you fucking retarded ? Learn sum respect grandpa I bet your the type of guy that drives big ass lifted chevy trucks to make your dick feel bigger get off the page and do us all some good with your no helping ass

21 - 37 of 37 Posts