ZCar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After two days of search engines and finding posts from 2008-12 I can't find any l28 turbo engines for sale.Anyone have a guide for me in North America?

·
Premium Member
5,065 Posts
just make a non turbo engine into a turbo engine. Bwaaa? Bwaaaa? Bwaa? Its gettin old seth.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Where do you live Seth, I've got a 82 turbo engine with 160000. Its just waiting to be rebuilt by you! I'm in Denver if your near by $350.00

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Budget is not a concern so 6-10 for a rebuilt on is fine if I can find one.Everyone keeps telling me to go rb20et but too much modification an head aches from. What I see

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heroe you need to take it easy big guy,I just asked a question.Im not trying to start a (how to build a turbo engine) post.I was just hoping for a (go to xyz.com they sell used or rebuilt l28 engines).Thats about it really

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
Click Here Spooner Scum!

Durrr!

Part 322A would be my preferred order.

Idiots during the summer get retarded and can't Google to save their own pathetic arses!

:eek:

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
It was but a Google Click away!
:confused:

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Everything's just a Google click away, but Google doesn't provide [reliable, first-person] commentary on the quality/reliability of the links they return. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's what Seth123 came here for.

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
Fred day, consider yourself corrected! Not only did he ignore your comment, he clearly stated spooner intent in his posts.

In fact, the only person acknowledged for providing information was I, the guy that prodded him somewhat revealing how simply false his statements were...and how easily the information is available. He was looking for a spooned response...and I'm not giving one without some pain...like Pavlov, you know?

You were just ignored completely since...apparently...you didn't include the actual page or part number.

Anybody searching eBay would find one.

Read what he wrote, Freddy...he's either outright lying or Forrest Gump without the luck (maybe that makes him Bubba?)

To wit:
Seth123

"After two days of search engines and finding posts from 2008-12 I can't find any l28 turbo engines for sale.Anyone have a guide for me in North America?"

"Budget is not a concern so 6-10 for a rebuilt on is fine if I can find one.Everyone keeps telling me to go rb20et but too much modification an head aches from. What I see"

"Heroe you need to take it easy big guy,I just asked a question.Im not trying to start a (how to build a turbo engine) post.I was just hoping for a (go to xyz.com they sell used or rebuilt l28 engines).Thats about it really"

Sounds like bullshite to me! How about you, Freddy? Where's that call for "firsthand experience with XYZ.com"? He claims he couldn't even FIND "XYZ.com"!

Stupid is as stupid does, and got caught in a lie.

Want some shrimps creole with that? How 'bout boiled shrimp, fried shrimp, shrimp gumbo...

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don't understand why some people on this site INSIST on being assholes! I'm sorry for being so blunt, but the lack of respect and morale towards others on this board is pretty ridiculous.

I honestly question if some people just get online to bully others. Just because you have a shitty life doesn't mean you have the right to get online and be a complete dick to someone who is being respectful!

Seriously guys, we aren't in the 3rd grade anymore. It's time to grow up and ACT like the adult that you are!

Colin

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
Because we're equally blunt and get offended when we're lied to.

That's being the same big assholes as I am being in my eyes. Like-for-Like.

Satisfied with the answer?

What have YOU added to the answer with YOUR post?

At least I ANSWERED it.

He just didn't like HOW I answered it. It's not just someone on the board, it's a noob...someone who needs to learn the rules of conduct. Step out, get spanked. The Purple Dinosaur approach is how we got these guys in the first place...it doesn't work!

Total bullshite!

See also: "I don't want to search" thread in Car Talk for a more detailed synopsis of the summer situation...

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
After two days of search engines and finding posts from 2008-12 I can't find any l28 turbo engines for sale.Anyone have a guide for me in North America?
hey dude,

there's a guy on fleabay that rebuilds L28 motors (usually high compression builds, but i have seen turbo long blocks on there too)
his prices are around 2k and up and he also ships. check out the link and his website.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Z-240Z-260Z-280Z-ZX-N42-High-Compression-L28-Engine-Motor-Head-w-Warranty-/151092077320?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item232dca2308&vxp=mtr

best regards,

Bon

·
Super Moderator
41,005 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA Bon!:D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts