ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i know you can put an RB25det engine into a Z, but where is a place you can get one from? I can't find any places that have some.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
there is a place called motorexgtr in the USA that sells em

·
Registered
238 Posts
GSPEED

my friend owns a shop in torrance california..he has the RB motors for sale in fact few months back i was gonna buy the RB26 but didnt want to go through with the modification...well i saw the RB25 and 26 motors sitting there and im pretty sure he can get more if they are sold. he gets them straight from japan and are tested before ship. i dont have the number in hand but you can do a search on www.google.com just type in GSPEED or maybe G-SPEED and it should get you a number to call...take it easy..if you get the motor pls inform us all about it...my friend is putting the RB20DET motor in his 240z so when that gets done it should be nice...he got the front clip of a R32 skyline with the RB20 motor in it for about 2000-2500 dollars. good luck on the swap!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Re: okay okay.......

RB series engines are made by Nissan and most commmonly are found in Skylines and Cefiros, they come in 2, 2.5, 2.6 and 3L varieties, the RB30s are not double overhead cam though. The 2.6L twin turbo engines are the Skyline GTR engines and are well known for going up to 1200 odd hp with lots of mods and money invested. Stock an RB25 or RB26 turbo or twin turbo is around 280hp.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.