Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have wheel problems. This car has 280ZXT
wheels and there is only marginal clearence between the rear tire and the springs. I called some aftermarket wheel stores and the only thing they found to fit where Panasport wheel. I would like to start autocrossing once I get the car in proper order so for that reason I would like to find a wheel that fits this type of driving well. Any suggestions on what type and where to go to find any that fit would be helpful.

Erik

·
Registered
222 Posts
> I still have wheel problems. This car has
> 280ZXT
> wheels and there is only marginal clearence
> between the rear tire and the springs. I
> called some aftermarket wheel stores and the
> only thing they found to fit where Panasport
> wheel. I would like to start autocrossing
> once I get the car in proper order so for
> that reason I would like to find a wheel
> that fits this type of driving well. Any
> suggestions on what type and where to go to
> find any that fit would be helpful.

> Erik
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erik, I was just contacted today by someone that wants to sell a set of 14x7 Panasports rims that he used on a racing Z car. I think he wants aprox. $450. for the set. I also have a set of magnesium Minilite racing rims and a nice set of Enkie 92 light weight, black centered, polished lip rims that are in nice shape. The enkies are $350. and the Minilites go for $800.

You can see a photo of the rare Minilite rims at <A HREF=http://209.63.224.22/zparts/classads.html>http://209.63.224.22/zparts/classads.html</A>

Feel free to contact me about other racing parts that you may need. New and used parts are coming in all the time.
Eric Neyerlin

FYI, 73 240Z's use a zero offset. In fact all Z cars through 1983 use a zero offset. If your tires are rubbing on the springs you may have either too large of a tire on your rims, your wheel bearings are loose, lug nuts are loose or your springs as not seated properly on their spring perches.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.