ZCar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Want to but new wheels on my 77 280z but I am having a hard time finding what would look the best on there. I want some help let me know what you think also about the sizes I should go. Also were is the cheapest places that I could find a frount airdam for the car. I live in Washington state.

I work at Discount Tire Co. so I can get what ever you think.

·
Registered
107,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Joe, even though a lot of people say it's hard to find the right rims for z cars a, a lot of manufact. can custom make you the 0 offset the z needs. It's just a question of money;HRE has lightweight rims for 800$ each... so the choices are still there. My preference are 15 turbo rims of a 280zxt.fits nice and they are 15$ a pop here at junkyards, Other option, is panasport, they make 16 rims, which IMHO, look the best on a lowered Z. They are about 200$ each. The cheapest air dam, i've seen, is Motorsport Auto, 150$

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Re: Wheels and front air dam

> I work at Discount Tire Co. so I can get
> what ever you think.

JOE - THAT'S WHERE I GOT MINE!!!
Seriously - I bought a set of 16x7 Center Line Trident II's and the H rated Interceptor 225/50-16's for my '77 at Discount Tire here in Arlington, TX. Used 3 1/2 backspacing, 3 5/8 would have been a bit better. The whole set, wheels and tires - mounted, balanced and warranteed, cost me $1301. I'm sure you can do better. I agree about Motorsport for the air dam. I bought their Aero II kit. It is dynamite.
Phantom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.