ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a set of wheels here, I don't know how to describe them... they're sorta snowflake, webby looking... with rivets around the outside. Anyone know anything about these? (with that description, I would think not!) I was hoping I might be able to trade them for a set of slots, but I don't know if they're worth it...
Thanks!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Could they be honeycombs?

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Yeah, might be "Honeycombs"...what diameter???...what width???...I might be interested...Oh, yeah...what price???? :eek:)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm... honeycombs... could be, I dunno. Check back here in a few hours, I'll see if I can find a picture anywhere to post. Not sure how wide they are right off, but they are 14's.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Check for any writing enscribed on them. Let us know what they say.

If these really are "Snowflake" wheels by Datsun, they are very rare and valuable. Know what you have before you trade them. A picture would be very helpful.

Lee

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, they resemble those, but not exactly... where the lugs are on mine are inset, the surface isn't flat like that (maybe I should just sell them and buy a digital camera!!!)... on the inside, they say Enkei Japan 6x14... They used to be gold, they're gold on the inside, but the outside is the same color blue as the car... they were like that when I got them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.