ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found an 86' turbo 5-spd for sale about 20 mins from me. it only has 71k on it. it has been repainted. not sure if there has been any mods done to it.red exterior, cloth red interior he says it is in very good condition. what u guys think its worth?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hes askin $2,495
but i was thinking about offering about $2,000

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
lets not forget people he needs to find out if the 60k mile service has been done, as well as the injector campaign. dont forget to ask for service records!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I was looking at that car on craigs list. I would wait till someone on craigs list post an 87-89 turbo with the upgraded transmission and differential (LSD).

Then you will just have to swap in a t-3 from one of the many bay area pic n' pulls and you will have a bad ass Z. I was looking at some 87-89's on craigs list going for just a little over 2k in great shape.

I got my 85T off craigs list.

·
Registered
657 Posts
id say its worth $2000 and probably worth the $2495 he's asking as long as the 60k service has been done..... but if you can change the timming belt then go for it either way, just dont give more than $2000 if the timming belt hasnt been done or if he cant prove it has...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the guy said he has only had the car for about 4 months. he said "i jus lost intrest in it" (bcuz be baught a 240sx.) so im sure how many records he has on the car. im gonna try to call him b4 this weekend to ask him about what kind of records he has on the car. gonna try to talk to him about the price too. and about the paint...red fades VERY FAST. i had my car repainted (red also) and it only has 85k on it. THNX FOR ALL THE INFO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.