ZCar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my z, Ive put silver and black leather seats, y pipe and test pipes, duel intake....Indash dvd player...carbon fiber interior parts....370 19 inche rays wheels but to have a 370...is tempting...I have less then 2 years left to pay-off my z...but every time I see the new z....anybody feel like this...the only negitive part about my z it was hit on the drivers door, HARD.... so its not perfect anymore...WHAT WOULD YOU DO?????

·
Registered
480 Posts
I wouldn't trade my 280z for a 370z even if I could afford to.

The question comes down to whether or not you could afford to buy the 370z and then upgrade it as desired. It also comes down to how attached to your 350z you are. I would hesitate if I didn't have my 350z paid off like you said, I wouldn't want to be paying for two cars when I only have one.

If you can comfortably purchase the 370, it comes down to personal preference. But if it will be a financial stretch (keeping in mind that your future situation may change for better or worse) then I wouldn't even consider it. Nothing is wrong with debt, especially if you can make more off of that money than you are paying for it (If you have cash in hand to buy a car, but can get a loan with a lower percentage than you could reasonably expect to make on investments the loan could end up costing you less than paying cash), but debt is a liability for a reason.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Go for the 370z. You say that you only have 2 yrs to pay off your 350z....You will only spend more money on mods and still won't be satisfied with the end results. Then with too many mods the Dealer won't even make an offer.
Auto loans are easy to work with and trade up.....Just find a few dealers willing to compete with pay off amount and new payment. Dealers love used cars because they will make more money off them than new ones.......

·
Registered
866 Posts
Guys OP recently purchased a Nismo 370Z.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Why would you need a new 370z. You have perfectly good 350Z. Why spend more money when you already owe money on your 350. It makes no sense save you money and keep your 350. I have a 2003 350Z which is 8 years old and would rather it than a new 370Z

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have. 2007 Nismo 350z and honestly I love the look of a 350 even the regular one better then a 370z. The 370 is still nice, but I love my 350z. It is a fun car and is beautiful. Yeah so what not as much power, but that shouldn't be why you love the 370 over the 350 to be honest.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I enjoy the 370Z, I love the whole package except the sound, even driving the cabrio - it's bizarrely silent...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I tested it before trading my 04 touring roadster.

I got a low miles 07 gt roadster instead.

I don't like the rear slope on the rag top. It is plain ugly.

I don't like the single push of the button to put the top down without
being able to stop it since I sometimes use the top storage for misc storage.

I don't like the tiny bit more cramped cockpit.

Other than that, it was a close pic.

I was looking at a 2010 370 with only 20k on it. Asking 28k

Bought the 07 gt roadster with 45k. Paid 22k minus my 04 trade. Ttl'd 18k financed.

As info

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nothing is incorrect with debts, especially if you can create more off of that cash than you are spending for it i mean if you have cash in side to buy a car, but can get a loan with a reduced amount than you could reasonably anticipate to create on investment strategies the loan could end up charging you less than spending cash, but financial debts are a responsibility for a purpose . . . . . . . . . . .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts