ZCar Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a stock turbo off a egal tallon about a 94 4 cylinder what have i got and will it mount on a stock turbo manafold

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
This may not be much help, but that turbo is a Mitsubishi turbo, probably a TD04. I am pretty sure it will not just bolt up, however it is not exactly a performance upgrade either. You will have much better results with a T3/T04 hybrid turbo - bolts right up, and you can have any performance level you can afford.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well cool im geting this turbo for free so any turbo is better than nun thats how im lookinmg at it and my car is a non turbo so i know it will bost a little and i had another guy tell me this turbo will put out 14lbs wish i dont think my motor would hold more than like 16 so i mean its a nice size turbo and i can custom make a spacer to adapt it saying i have dun this for many a 4brl carb all you have to do is git a 2 inch thick pice of metal drill a few holes and sink them so the bolts go flat then have a meach shop <or friend in my case> drill it out and basicly you got a spacer plate... never tryed this with a turbo before but im going to try it and im buying the stock turbo manafold some time next month

thanx justin

·
Registered
241 Posts
I would check this cite out, it's got a 240 with a draw thru setup, under other z's, also see if you can get paddy510 to give you a few suggestions, he's got a 510 with draw thru. Gotta remember that a na motor has too high a compression to run much more than 5 lbs boost. Have fun

Dylan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.