ZCar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got into a Z32 for the first time and I must say those leather seats are the most comfortable darn seats I think I have ever sat in!
Now, I'm thinking just how can I get a pair of these and somehow fit them into a 280zx :wink
I really love the stock high-backs on the ZX but those 300zx seats just wrapped me up in comfort!

What do you guys fancy in your Z?

Bon

·
Registered
288 Posts
Z32 cockpit is definitely the way to go. With the seat all the way down its almost like sitting on the floor. No feeling like it!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup. they definitely felt good, and I didn't take long at all either. when I first got my Z31, it took a long time for me to get used to the seats and become comfortable. I wasn't in that Z32 longer than 5 seconds before I realized how nice they felt. and the headrest felt great on my neck.... no annoying forward head position that can't be adjusted... unlike on some modern cars that I have driven. and the cockpit felt very nice and sleek too. though I prefer the older style fighter-type cockpits of the early 300 and the 280zx. someday when I build up my own 280zx, I'm gonna throw a pair of them black leather Z32 seats with colored stitching in there and get comfy. hopefully the dam doors will be able to close fully :grin
evidently people have done it.... not the easiest of tasks, so I read.

Bon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts